Along with our extensive range of fantastic hammocks and authentic Mexican products, we believe in providing you with what you deserve - 'great service!' However this is often an overused phrase, so when we say 'great service' this is what it means to us and for you.
1. Friendly, prompt communication and email response. Live chat with us directly through our website for immediate query replies or email us during the day, and we won't keep you waiting. We will back in touch with you the same day. We're even here for you on weekends and most public holidays. We are also happy to answer any queries or concerns you may have. Whether about our products or even if you just want a chat or some travel advice and information about Mexico.
2. Super quick dispatch. Unlike most other hammock companies in Australia, we import direct and stock our own products. We have our stock on hand locally in Frenchs Forest, Sydney, so order during the day, and we'll have your purchase packaged up and on the way to you within 24 hours. You will also receive an email detailing tracking information for your package so you can follow delivery progress.
3. Free Delivery. No one likes seeing their shopping total increase with additional delivery costs, so at Hammocks Australia we provide free delivery on all products.
4. Great value. We are solely an e-commerce store, so that is good for you. It allows us to offer you a greater range of hammocks and accessories at better value prices and free delivery as we don't have large overheads inflating our prices. Check back for new products being added - recent additions include hammock stands, weatherproof, organic cotton and lightweight camping hammocks.
5. Mexican Hammock Specialists. We are Australia's specialists in Mexican hammocks. We stock and sell only authentic Fair Trade 100% hand-woven Mexican hammocks from the home of hammocks - Mérida, Mexico. With our unique colour options, traditional weaving techniques and exquisite comfort you are assured of a quality product every time.
6. Fair Trade. We believe in fair trade and sustainable employment at Hammocks Australia. Our many weavers work from their homes from remote village areas in the state of Yucatán, Mexico where work opportunities are often difficult to obtain. We believe in paying and rewarding our workers fairly for their expert skills in hammock weaving. Our hammock supplier is a Fair Trade Federation Member so is a certified fair trade producer whilst also being a Certified B Corporation company. This shows through clearly with the resulting high-quality hammocks produced for us as our weavers are happy, healthy and fulfilled in their work.
7. Honesty and fairness. We are sure you will be delighted with your new hammock. However if for any reason you are not then simply return it to us in as 'new condition' within the first 30 days and we will fully refund your purchase. Feel you have purchased the wrong size or style of hammock, no problem, contact us and we can organise a return and change of product for you. See our guarantee and returns page for further details.
8. Package deals. Need a stand to go with that hammock? We have a range of combination package specials to make it easier to get everything you need to hang and enjoy your hammock in one go. We can even make up a special package deal to fit your requirements.
9. We love our hammocks. Whenever we get the chance - outside in summer, and indoors over winter. We use and enjoy all our products and believe everyone should slow down occasionally and take some time out in a hammock. This is why we will go out of our way to make sure you are completely satisfied with the whole process. If for some reason you are not, please let us know and we'll do what we can to make it right for you. We also provide anytime access to an electronic guide with every hammock containing details about hanging, use and care to allow you to get the most out of your hammock.
10. Payment. We use Shopify payments to provide totally safe and secure online payments. We also accept other methods of payment including internet banking (EFT) and bank deposit. These options are available to select as your payment method when proceeding through the 'checkout'.