Wooden Hammock Stand and Spreader Bar Hammock
- Dark brown colour with a protective natural wood oil finish
- Adjustable hanging levels
- Includes all necessary hardware (zinc plated) bolts/nuts/washers and two hanging hooks
- Easy assembly required
- FSC certified pine wood
- Weight: 20kg
- A very beautiful and attractive hammock with decorative side fringe
- Uniquely handwoven in thick off-white cotton or nylon cord by expert artisan hammock weavers in Mexico
- A large number of suspension cords and the unique diamond weave pattern provides for the greatest weight distribution and comfort
- The open weave pattern further enhances comfort by allowing air to gently circulate around your body
- Suitable for 1-2 persons
- Cotton material is the best choice in comfort. Nylon material is also very comfortable, but with a firmer feel. It is quicker drying and slightly more weather resistant.
Beautifully arc-shaped laminated pine wooden hammock stand and Mexican spreader bar hammock package.
Enjoy your most relaxing summer yet with this stunning, functional and extremely comfortable hammock set.
Hammock Stand Features
Mexican Spreader Bar Hammock Features
Delivery is free on all orders Australia wide. We rush for a quick turnaround, with most orders going out from our Sydney base within 24hours and delivered within 1-7 working days, dependent on your address. Tracking details are emailed out with every order once ready for dispatch to allow you to track progress and contact the applicable carrier if required. Please note delivery is not available to PO Box address, please provide a physical delivery address.
Delivery Guidelines for Dispatched Orders
- Sydney/NSW Metro: Overnight
- Brisbane/QLD Metro: 1 - 2 business days
- Melbourne/VIC Metro: 1 - 2 business days
- Adelaide: 1 - 2 days business days
- Perth/Hobart/Cairns/Townsville: 2 - 7 business days
- Rural and Remote areas: 2 - 8 business days
Please note; We cannot guarantee delivery timeframes or provide an exact day/time that you will receive your order as, unfortunately, there are too many potential factors that can affect a delivery timeframe. Any quotations of delivery times by Hammocks Australia are made in good faith but are estimates only and Hammocks Australia shall not be bound by such quotation.
Delivery is free to your original order address, should you wish to re-direct to an alternative address once your order has dispatched an additional fee is likely to be charged by the courier company and is not covered under our free delivery policy.
The adjustable system works by simply moving the hooks to the desired level in the pre-drilled holes as necessary for the length of your hammock. Generally, your hammock arms will go over the fork ends of the stand and attach to the hook on the back side of the stand as per display images. Should your hammock be too short then a length of rope or chain can be used to cover the necessary span.
We recommend when possible keeping the stand under cover to prolong its life. If you do intend to leave the hammock stand in the elements we recommend regular varnishing or oiling to seal the timber. Also leaving the hammock stand in a sunny spot is better than in shade as this helps to discourage moisture retention in the frame should it get wet. Similarly, we recommend protecting your hammock from the elements when not in use to enhance its longevity.